The Fashion Show Part I: The Sleeping Beauty Set

by - 4:29 AM

The Fashion Show was a blast! Hopefully a video will be available soon; for now at least couple of pictures of one of the three outfits that we presented there. First then comes the Sleeping Beauty set.

Sleeping Beauty Jumperskirt from the Sleeping Beauty set, for sale here


Sleeping Beauty Blouse, for sale here


Sleeping Beauty Kokoshnik Headdress, for sale here
Sleeping Beauty Petticoat, for sale here


Here the set is worn by the wonderful Anna, who very graciously agreed to model for us.






Also, Viviana Iris has got an Instagram at last! You can follow it here: https://www.instagram.com/vivianairisfashions/ 

That's all for now, folks, hope to post again soon-ish:-)

You May Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. Hello Rosa,
    This set is just stunning. The lace, the beading, the flowers...Magnificent. Your talent is inspirational.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could say the same about yours! Your dollhouse is an incredible piece of art... Lots of love, Rosa

      Delete
  2. I hope you're really pleased with the outfits you presented, all the pieces I've seen are incredible, and I will continue to rave on about them until you get sick of me! ;) Seriously though, I adore it. <3 I can't wait to see more photos! From your Instagram, the "Sweet Tea" skirt gives me the Spring feeling - I really hope somebody will buy it in time to wear on Easter Sunday, it will be very charming. <3

    ReplyDelete