LBC Week 6: Lolita Playlist

by - 2:57 AM


The strictly Lolita part:

    Mostly the usual suspects, I suppose - Kanon Wakeshima has long been my favourite as far as strictly Lolita music goes, but lately these Russian guys topped her. They are absolutely amazing!
  

The Lifestyle Lolita part:

  

 
                                         
Now I really wonder if any of the other Loli bloggers will share my taste:-D

Blogs participating:
Kirakirashoujo
Palace of Frills
Commercially Alternative
La Petite Princesse
Parfait Doll
Swirly Purple and Green Crayons
Sweet and Simple
Sweet Lolita Doll
Ramble Rori
Pop*Princess
Geisha Baby
Le Boudoir
Päivänvarjon alla
Stranger and Stranger
Puppenschloss
Princessly Living
Darkly Darling

Love, RosaJ


You May Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. I love, that you love, classical music. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lolita videos are amazing <3 I'd like to participate in LBC and I asked for an acceptance to a group a while ago, but they still haven't acccepted me. Do they even accept new bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!
    All the musics are very nice! ^-^

    ReplyDelete