LBC: Design a coordinate from only handmade or local pieces

by - 4:38 AM

   This challenge is a fun one and I enjoyed it a great deal, especially since it gives me an opportunity to show off what my sister has sewn for me as a Christmas present:-)))It was inspired by the ballgowns of the 1860s and the movie Sissi with Romy Schneider and Karlheinz Böhm.

Ready for the ball... I can just hear the Brahms waltz:-)

Blogs participating:

The Bloody Tea Party
Oh Velvetena

You May Also Like

4 komentářů

  1. That's so sweet of your sister! What a wonderful gift! I love the neckline! Do you have a worn shot of it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm very glad you like it. Yes, she is a wonderful sister<3<3<3 Sadly I'm a bit camera-shy, so not yet:-)

      Delete
  2. Dear Rosa,

    That is truly a dress to waltz in. Can just hear the scroop of the silk as it whirls.

    Very best,

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosa,
    I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! You can email me with your questions at thestorygirl20 (at) yahoo (dot) com. I do know that Rooglewood Press is going to do some interview/questions about the Five Enchanted Roses collection sometime in the future as well, so you may want to participate in that later, too :)

    ReplyDelete